Páginas

segunda-feira, 24 de agosto de 2015

Hopes, Feelings and Fear

Another monday is coming. Another week is starting. I dont know if it's good or if I'll have bad things during this time. Every week, I've been fighting against myself, against my fears, or against some feelings that I've had inside me.
There are many ways to handle about things and I don't know if I've done all the right choices. Sometimes, some things hurt me. Sometimes, I realize I'm thinking about things/people/places/feelings that I wanna forget. Just closing my eyes have not been enough for me. I've tried to find an escape, something to help me to decrease these bad ass feelings, taking 'em off of my mind. I must do good things for me, I must feel myself stronger than before. I am strong, I just need something or somewhere to restart.

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

What's your deepest fear? Live fearless, live longer, the strongest fight we ever had is the fight against ourselves, trust in you, have more faith on you, then you'll end up understanding that fear is nothing but something we create on our own... Open your wings and fly away on your hopes, then your dreams can come true...
By anonymous writer... Take care mate...

Gleydson Barroso disse...

My deepest fear is about to stop. Be stopped by things I cannot control, be stopped in the middle of this way called life, and seeing things in front of my eyes, but I can't touch them. I used to compare my life as a road, running by 100 miles per hour, but now I feel that I could stop due to some choices I've made in my past. No regrets, of course, but I know I could priorize myself, my plans and my dreams. I also know my biggest enemy is myself, and I must win this struggle between me against myself... Hopes against fears!!

Postar um comentário